6.20.2012

Just jump in!

Here we are, 19 days later. Still enjoying the city life of Cleveland way more than the cornfield-filled life of Ada. Still applying for jobs, but I know the right position will come along and everything will work out just the way it's supposed to. And still being the same overachiever...

I've jumped right into what I know how to do best: getting involved. In my last post I mentioned joining Cleveland PRSA. But now, I've joined the Student Day planning committee! I was pretty torn between a few committees. The go-getter inside me shouted, "Join them all!" But I think I should just take it one committee at a time...for now. I'm very excited to bring my experience with this event as a student to the table and to attend this event as a professional this fall.

No comments:

Post a Comment