6.01.2012

Back in the City!

Well it's June 1, 2012. It's been awhile since I've blogged, but to be fair, I've been one busy bee. Spring semester was a busy and challenging one--I never thought I'd write that many papers in 15 weeks! Last month, I graduated from Ohio Northern University, with a Bachelor in Communication Arts (with a public relations concentration and business administration minor, Cum Laude). The following week, I ventured to Disneyland with my family to celebrate. And after a long-exhausting day of moving all my belongings from Ada to Cleveland, I've finally settled in and resumed the job hunt. Yesterday, I took one more step towards becoming a big kid by joining PRSA Cleveland.

So here's to beginning the next chapter in my life--becoming a professional in the city! I'll keep you posted on what I add to my story! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment