12.11.2011

The Beginning of the End

As finals week of fall semester approaches, it's beginning to hit me that I'm graduating in five months. Come May, I'll leave little ol' Ada and hopefully find my place in Cleveland, Chicago or D.C. Sometimes I look back and wonder how I survived life in a small town for so long. Then it hits me; it's because of the people.

I have made amazing connections here at ONU. My friends and sorority sisters are an extraordinary group of people, who have honestly become a second family. My peers in PR are some of the brightest and encouraging classmates I could ever hope for. The professors and other Northern faculty I have gotten the opportunity to know are so generous and eager to help me succeed. I cannot imagine life without these relationships, or who I might have become without them.

I knew college would only be four years, but I did not realize how fast those four years would go by. Growing up and joining the real world is scary, but I know I took every possible opportunity and made the most of it. I would not have been able to do that without ONU and I know because of my education and experiences here, I will be successful!

So here's to studying hard for this coming week, looking forward to next semester and what lies beyond.

No comments:

Post a Comment