9.26.2011

Ada or Seattle?

I really don't know what I expected out of the weather here in Ada this year. I should know better than to expect nice weather after three years of not the greatest weather. But since we've started the school year earlier in the summer because of the semester transition, I really expected more sunshine.

The past two weeks have been cold, fall-like weather. I love fall for two main reasons: sweaters and apple cider. But I don't want to wear those and drink that until at least a week into fall! And the past few days it has been rainy. Now, I've been to Seattle and I love it. But when I see this rain in Ada outside my window in the morning, I'm not too pleased.

Mother Nature, I reduce my consumption, recycle and reuse. Basically, I consider myself a tree-hugger. Can you please send some sunshine my way? Until then, I'll rely on these tips for my vitamin D.

1 comment:

  1. This weather is so awful! I actually left my windows in my car open twice and my car got drenched :( I would move far away from this place after graduation ha.

    ReplyDelete