9.27.2011

I love PRSSA!

Being a part of my Public Relations Student Society of America Chapter at ONU has been one of the most enjoyable and rewarding experiences I have ever had. I have learned so much in my public relations classes, but to be able to put my knowledge into action through my PRSSA activities has helped me expand what I've learned more than I could have imagined. I've grown as a leader and a professional. I've had opportunities to go places I would not have been able to go. Everything our Chapter accomplishes makes me so proud and gets me more excited about my field. Here's why:


Because of my amazing experience with PRSSA, I cannot wait to join the PR workforce and become a part of PRSA. I know my drive to become involved will make me an active member in this society and cannot wait for this opportunity to continue work with a fantastic organization! 

No comments:

Post a Comment